Hey Everyone! I hope you’re all having a great day. It’s been way to long since I wrote a new blog post! I’ve just been so busy and trying to find the time.
If you enjoy pizza and noodles (Delicious Carbs) this recipe is one you’ll love! Especially if you’re busy and need something easy to make! I usually make this for dinner when I want to make something simple. Everyone seems to love it in our house. I used a crockpot to make my Easy crock pot pizza but I think you could easily use a pan and bake it.
- 1-Box Penne Noodles
- 2- Large cans of Ragu Traditional Sauce (or Pizza Sauce) whichever you prefer.
- 1-Pound of Hamburger
- 2- Bags Mozzarella Cheese
- 1- Bag Pepperoni’s
- Medium-Large Crock Pot
- Boil water then add noodles and cook until tender.
- Strain noodles and pour into bottom of crock pot.
- Brown Hamburger in a medium saucepan.
- Strain hamburger over bowl to get most of the grease off.
- Add hamburger over noodles in the crock pot.
- Add as much Ragu sauce as you would like over hamburger in crock pot. (I used about 1 1/2 jars)
- Add as much mozzarella cheese on top of Ragu sauce as you would like and spread evenly. (I used about 1 1/2 bags)
- Add pepperoni’s on top of the cheese in the crock pot. (Add as many as you would like and any other topping you want)
- Put lid on crock pot and cook for 2-4 hours on high. (I cooked mine for 2 hours)