Hey everyone! I hope you guys are all having a fantastic week!
Well I thought I’d share a quick easy breakfast casserole if you don’t have much time to make yourself breakfast this week because sometimes that just happens! This breakfast casserole will last you all week long, and you can also eat it two ways: either cold or hot and it tastes great both ways I thought anyways! This was really easy to make and it turned out great! It was also really convenient and it was definitely pretty tasty!
Baked Oatmeal Casserole
Prep time: 10 minutes cook time: 40 minutes Total time: 50 minutes
- 2 Cups Natural Oats
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 2/3 Cup Blueberries
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp Butter (cooled)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 10×10 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, half the chocolate chips, half the berries. Stir gently and then pour into casserole dish. Then add the other half of the berries and the chocolate chips to the top of the mixture. Then, slice up the banana and put it on top.
- In a separate bowl, combine milk, egg, vanilla and butter. Whisk thoroughly and then poor on top of the oatmeal mixture. Make sure all the oats get soaked evenly.
- Bake the mixture for 30 minutes. Then, remove casserole and sprinkle a small amount of brown sugar to the top. Bake for another 5-10 minutes until the casserole is golden brown.
If you try this recipe make sure to comment below and let me know how it turned out!!!